השקפה על העולם של ילדה בת שמונה
Fantastic Drawing!Love that tree....
an amazing tree! she must be inspired by nature like her mom!
wow shelly! you have created a masterpiece!!i so love the tree...such strong design in this drawing + it's obvious that talent runs in the family :)my favourite so far! x
i love your tree shelly! you drawing is so bright and cheerful, it is just beautiful!
I love the tree too, and the red grass. It's so obvious, her mum is her inspiration :)
I just want to sit myself down on that wonderful red grass right under that beautiful tree!
הוסף רשומת תגובה
6 תגובות:
Fantastic Drawing!
Love that tree....
an amazing tree! she must be inspired by nature like her mom!
wow shelly! you have created a masterpiece!!
i so love the tree...such strong design in this drawing + it's obvious that talent runs in the family :)
my favourite so far! x
i love your tree shelly! you drawing is so bright and cheerful, it is just beautiful!
I love the tree too, and the red grass. It's so obvious, her mum is her inspiration :)
I just want to sit myself down on that wonderful red grass right under that beautiful tree!
הוסף רשומת תגובה